Thursday, February 21, 2013
Individual Project
For my project I am in the Social Media group, and I have decided that for my personal input towards the group I will be presenting on the ever-so-popular Cyberhacking group known as Anonymous, and their involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Anonymous has been known worldwide for hacking into government, and other organizations networks and either revealing hidden information, or even shutting down their servers to cause profit losses for their targeted companies. They do this only to organizations that Anonymous has been offended by. In the case that I will be presenting on, Anonymous was upset with Israel for Israel's "barbaric, brutal, and despicable" treatment of Palestinians near the border.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This should be an interesting aspect of cyberhacking in the middle east. I think it would very interesting to learn the purpose of Anonymous and what their overall mission is, who supports them, and other general information. Additionally, I think another interesting thing to look at would be Israels alliance with the US to hack into Iran's nuclear facilities to delay their goal of acquiring nuclear weapons.
ReplyDelete