Monday, February 11, 2013

Web Blog Journal 3

Whether I am in my apartment in Bloomington, Indiana, or back home in Chicago, Illinois, there are a few constants that can be assumed will be lying around or hung on my walls.  These constants would be sports memorabilia, music/concert posters and trinkets, and subtle things that remind me of my family.  Any Chicago Bulls, Bears, White Sox, Blackhawks, University of Alabama football jerseys, posters, you name it will surely be an active sight around my living spaces.  I have an always will be obsessed with athletics, and everything about them.  

However, as I mentioned above, I also have an affinity for music. Specifically rock and roll, electronic music, and hip hop.  My room is strewn with band/concert posters, stickers, bandanas, tapestries, and of course my stereo system accompanied by my subwoofer.  Along with the music and sports gear lying around my room you would also notice I have a lot of family photos, and random things from the different vacations I have been on throughout my life.  As a constant reminder of the good memories I've shared with my family and friends, who I consider the most important aspects of my life.  Home is wear the heart is, and they way I see it, if you can bring your heart (family, friends, and passions) along with you in your journey throughout life, then you will never have trouble establishing a "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment